MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND VALUE
â€¢ 4 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
â€¢ Machined aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
â€¢ Power Disk drag system gives smooth drag performance
â€¢ Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
â€¢ MagTrax brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
â€¢ Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
â€¢ Recessed reel foot allows for a more ergonomic reel design
â€¢ One piece graphite frame
â€¢ Graphite sideplates
A value-priced Abu Garcia reel, the new, compact Black Max features a smooth-retrieve, 4+1 bearing system with enough built-in durability to withstand the rigors of hardcore fishing. A lightweight graphite frame and body weigh out at a mere 7.9 ounces, while the compact bent handle and star provide an ergonomic feel during retrieves.
The handle, which features the renowned Abu Garcia seal, has a compact bent handle and star to provide an ergonomic design.
- Four stainless steel ball bearings plus one roller bearing provide smooth operation
- Machined aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
- Power Disk drag system gives smooth drag performance
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- MagTrax brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Recessed reel foot allows for a more ergonomic reel design
- Lightweight one piece graphite frame and graphite sideplates
Abu Garcia products include limited manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship of one year on reels and three years on roods.
About Abu Garcia
Serious anglers have counted on Abu Garcia to withstand their toughest tests for generations, thanks in part to the company's reputation for building solid products the first they're released, and continuing to improve and fine-tune them over time. The Swedish company's trademark dedication to designing and building superior fishing products has earned it the honor of being chosen "Purveyor to the Royal Swedish Court," a distinction bestowed upon a select group of manufacturers for consistently exceeding its highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.